It haunts me

2.1.13

what.the.hell.oi

Just bought some new materials in hopes of starting a project due next weekend. But instead, look at me now, still on the internet. facket.

WHY DO I FEEL SO LAzY?

Bad experiences, nightmares, social worries tend to haunt people. But you know what haunts me at the state I'm in right now??

THE LOOMING DEADLINES OF UNAPPEALING SCHOOLWORK
especially assignments on xmas break

its almost Monday!!

WHY?!?! WHY?!?! Why do you give assignments over Christmas break?!?!

and i am so unproductive. I could be doing it right now, but I refuse. I just dont feel like it. I know I wouldn't be ranting if I had just started working earlier.




Oh well. 
Its not like I'm bumming around though...

I'll get it to it soon. I know I will.

No comments :

Post a Comment